We've spent the past month nesting and purging old stuff we don't need to make room for the new addition. In the process we got rid of some really big book cases in exchange for Matt making some. He has been working on them for a while to get them just right. One of the pictures is close enough to see the beautiful trim he put on them. He installed them last night. I'm so happy about how they turned out!
(If you click on the picture it will get bigger to see the detail)
Pretty soon I will have a neat organized house, just in time for a baby to keep me too busy to clean it :)

1 comment:
Do you hire him out?? We are in desperate need of either shelves or more bookcases. I guess I couldn't afford the travel costs associated :) Can't wait to see you all later in the month - Dina
Post a Comment